Welcome to my cooking blog. My name is Michelle Jenkins. Let me start by admitting that these are NOT gourmet meals, they are NOT fine dining, but they are mine. I have cooked all of these recipes and taken my own photos. They are fairly simple recipes, most of them are quick to prepare and cook and all of them are delicious. I only post my successes! If something doesn't work out, I don't post it. I hope you enjoy this blog.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Asian Salmon

This recipe is from the 4 Ingredients "Fast Fresh & Healthy" blue book and is totally gorgeous. This serves 4 with rice and vegies on the side.

Ingredients:
  • 4 skinless salmon fillets
  • 1/2 cup salt-reduced soy sauce
  • 2cm piece finger, finely shredded
  • 1/3 cup sweet chilli sauce

Method:
  1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius
  2. Place fish in a shallow baking dish
  3. Combine soy, ginger and sweet chilli sauce and pour over the fish
  4. Cover with foil and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until just cooked through
  5. Serve on a bed of rice with vegetables
  6. Pour the left over sauce on the salmon.
D-E-L-icious  XD

No comments:

Post a Comment