Welcome to my cooking blog. My name is Michelle Jenkins. Let me start by admitting that these are NOT gourmet meals, they are NOT fine dining, but they are mine. I have cooked all of these recipes and taken my own photos. They are fairly simple recipes, most of them are quick to prepare and cook and all of them are delicious. I only post my successes! If something doesn't work out, I don't post it. I hope you enjoy this blog.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thai Style Salmon Fillets


This is the most delicious sauce I've ever made and it goes really well with Salmon. It is so more-ish that I've doubled the sauce quantities so there is enough to pour over the rice. This recipe is easy, no-fuss, extremely tasty and serves 4 with rice and vegetables.

Ingredients:
  • 4 suitably sized salmon fillets
  • 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
  • 1/2 teaspoon dried coriander
  • 1 tablespoon brown sugar
  • 3 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
  • 2 teaspoons good quality olive oil
  • 2 teaspoons fish sauce
  • 4 tablespoons lime juice

Method:
  1. Mix all sauce ingredients together
  2. Place the salmon fillets in a suitably sized baking dish
  3. Pour over the sauce
  4. Cover (with foil, if you don't have a lid) and cook in 190 degrees celsius for 35-45 minutes (depending on size of fillets). Turn over half way through cooking.
  5. Serve with rice and vegetables and pour over the sauce...D-E-L-icious  XD

No comments:

Post a Comment