Welcome to my cooking blog. My name is Michelle Jenkins. Let me start by admitting that these are NOT gourmet meals, they are NOT fine dining, but they are mine. I have cooked all of these recipes and taken my own photos. They are fairly simple recipes, most of them are quick to prepare and cook and all of them are delicious. I only post my successes! If something doesn't work out, I don't post it. I hope you enjoy this blog.

Monday, September 3, 2012

Easy Chicken & Bacon Casserole



This is a very easy casserole with only 5 ingredients. I adapted the original recipe from the Chicken Casserole recipe courtesy of the lovely and talented 4 Ingredients ladies, however I added a fifth ingredient for extra oomph! It serves 4 with pasta.

Ingredients:
  • 500-600g chicken breast, cut into large pieces
  • 400g tin cream of chicken soup
  • 5-6 rashers bacon (I used rindless), cut into squares
  • 4-5 stalks celery
  • Pepper to taste

Method:
  1. Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees celsius
  2. In a large casserole dish place the chicken pieces
  3. Place on top the bacon pieces and celery
  4. Pour over the soup and sprinkle with pepper
  5. Cover and cook for 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked
  6. Serve over pasta
D-E-L-icious  XD

No comments:

Post a Comment