Welcome to my cooking blog. My name is Michelle Jenkins. Let me start by admitting that these are NOT gourmet meals, they are NOT fine dining, but they are mine. I have cooked all of these recipes and taken my own photos. They are fairly simple recipes, most of them are quick to prepare and cook and all of them are delicious. I only post my successes! If something doesn't work out, I don't post it. I hope you enjoy this blog.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Triple Choc Brownies


This recipe is courtesy of my daughter's friend Jaime and is a winner. It makes 12 squares in a 19cm square cake tin and results in a similar texture to fudge.

Ingredients:

  • 125g butter
  • 200g dark eating chocolate, chopped roughly
  • 1/2 cup caster sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 and 1/4 cups plain flour
  • 150g white eating choc bits
  • 100g milk eating choc bits

Method:

  1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius fan-forced
  2. Line the baking tin with baking paper, the base and sides
  3. Combine butter and dark chocolate in a medium saucepan, stir on low heat until smooth
  4. Stir in sugar and eggs
  5. Stir in the sifted flour and choc bits
  6. Mix well over the low heat
  7. Spread the mixture into the cake-tin
  8. Bake for 25mins and cool in pan before cutting into squares

D-E-L-icious  XD

No comments:

Post a Comment