Welcome to my cooking blog. My name is Michelle Jenkins. Let me start by admitting that these are NOT gourmet meals, they are NOT fine dining, but they are mine. I have cooked all of these recipes and taken my own photos. They are fairly simple recipes, most of them are quick to prepare and cook and all of them are delicious. I only post my successes! If something doesn't work out, I don't post it. I hope you enjoy this blog.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Nell's healthy snack


When I am in a rush or can’t be bothered going to any effort making a meal - I grab a handful of raw nuts and seeds, a tub of yogurt and a tub of Goulburn Valley fruit and throw it all in a bowl. It’s quick, healthy and very tasty. It’s a great breakfast, morning tea, lunch or afternoon tea idea…D-E-L-icious  XD

Note: If you don’t like mixing the juice from the fruit tub in with the yogurt, simply drain off the juice, or drink it like it do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment