Welcome to my cooking blog. My name is Michelle Jenkins. Let me start by admitting that these are NOT gourmet meals, they are NOT fine dining, but they are mine. I have cooked all of these recipes and taken my own photos. They are fairly simple recipes, most of them are quick to prepare and cook and all of them are delicious. I only post my successes! If something doesn't work out, I don't post it. I hope you enjoy this blog.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Rapid Ginger Stir Fry


Wow, I just made this very quick vegetable stirfry for lunch. it only took me 10mins from cutting vegies to serving it :) It serves one and is so fast you won't even have time to feel hungry. Great for vegetarians and vegans.

Ingredients:
  • 1 medium carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
  • 1 cup small broccoli florets
  • 1/4 red onion, peeled and sliced asian style
  • 1/2 small zucchini, thinly sliced
  • 1 tblsp crushed ginger
  • 1/4 cup water
  • 1 tspn soy sauce
  • 1 tspn toasted sesame seeds

Method:
  1. Heat water in wok and add ginger
  2. Add all vegetables
  3. Stirfry for 5 minutes, tossing often
  4. Add soy sauce and stir through
  5. Pour into a serving bowl and sprinkle with sesame seeds

No comments:

Post a Comment