Welcome to my cooking blog. My name is Michelle Jenkins. Let me start by admitting that these are NOT gourmet meals, they are NOT fine dining, but they are mine. I have cooked all of these recipes and taken my own photos. They are fairly simple recipes, most of them are quick to prepare and cook and all of them are delicious. I only post my successes! If something doesn't work out, I don't post it. I hope you enjoy this blog.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Fruit Slice


This recipe is courtesy of the 4 Ingredients Gluten Free Cookbook. You can buy a copy for only $10 here. It contains over 400 recipes for gluten-free meals, treats and snacks. It's superb value and the best part about each recipe is - they have 4 ingredients or less. I love this series of books. Anyhow this recipe was easy to make and it's so yummy it's hard to stop eating.

Ingredients:
  • 400g tin condensed milk
  • 370g mixed fruit & nuts
  • 1 and half cups gluten free self-raising flour
  • 1 tablespoon of shredded coconut

Method:

  1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees celsius
  2. Place all ingredients into a large bowl and mix well
  3. Pour into a square lamington tray lined with baking paper
  4. Cook for 40-45 mins
  5. Let cool then serve with a hot cup of tea or coffee...go on...reward yourself. You deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment