Welcome to my cooking blog. My name is Michelle Jenkins. Let me start by admitting that these are NOT gourmet meals, they are NOT fine dining, but they are mine. I have cooked all of these recipes and taken my own photos. They are fairly simple recipes, most of them are quick to prepare and cook and all of them are delicious. I only post my successes! If something doesn't work out, I don't post it. I hope you enjoy this blog.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Scrambled eggs on olive cabiatta


I love scrambled eggs, I love sour dough olive cabiatta and this is the easiest scrambled eggs ever. It is easy enough for kids to make and is serves 2.

Ingredients:
  • 4 pieces sliced toasted olive cabiatta sour dough
  • 4 eggs
  • 1/4 cup milk
  • 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
  • Pinch of salt & pepper
  • Pinch of dried chives
Method:
  1. Crack eggs into a microwave safe dish and whisk them
  2. Add milk, salt, pepper, chives and cheese and whisk again
  3. Cook on high for 90 seconds
  4. Remove from microwave and whisk again
  5. Cook for another 90 seconds or until firm, but not over-cooked
  6. Break up with a fork and serve on the hot buttered toasted olive cabiatta
  7. Garnish with fresh parsley
D-E-L-icious  XD

No comments:

Post a Comment