Welcome to my cooking blog. My name is Michelle Jenkins. Let me start by admitting that these are NOT gourmet meals, they are NOT fine dining, but they are mine. I have cooked all of these recipes and taken my own photos. They are fairly simple recipes, most of them are quick to prepare and cook and all of them are delicious. I only post my successes! If something doesn't work out, I don't post it. I hope you enjoy this blog.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Welcome to my new cooking blog

I've moved from Tumblr because in my opinion Blogger is more professional...not as professional as, say, LiveJournal or Wordpress, but I like the look and feel of Blogger. A word of warning about this blog - the meals are NOT fancy. They are NOT gourmet - they are simple, easy to prepare, easy to cook and (mostly) healthy family meals.

My family consists of 2 adults who could lose a few kilos, a Vegetarian teenage daughter and a very fussy, too-afraid-to-try-anything-new 9 year old son. Dinner time can often be stressful and time-consuming so I make meals which are as painless as possible.

Anyhow sit back, pour a cup of your favourite beverage and enjoy my recipes. 

Nell XD

No comments:

Post a Comment