Welcome to my cooking blog. My name is Michelle Jenkins. Let me start by admitting that these are NOT gourmet meals, they are NOT fine dining, but they are mine. I have cooked all of these recipes and taken my own photos. They are fairly simple recipes, most of them are quick to prepare and cook and all of them are delicious. I only post my successes! If something doesn't work out, I don't post it. I hope you enjoy this blog.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Pineapple Muffins

This recipe is simple, sweet and moist. The perfect treat to have with a cup of tea. It's a quick recipe and it makes 12 muffins.

Ingredients:

  • 2 cups self-raising flour
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 450g crushed pineapple (I bought sliced pineapple and crushed it in the blender)
Method:
  1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius fan-forced
  2. Grease a muffin tray
  3. Sift flour and sugar together
  4. Add crushed pineapple and stir well
  5. Pour mixture into muffin tray
  6. Bake for 20-30 minutes
  7. Muffins are cooked when a skewer comes out dry.
D-E-L-icious XD

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete