Welcome to my cooking blog. My name is Michelle Jenkins. Let me start by admitting that these are NOT gourmet meals, they are NOT fine dining, but they are mine. I have cooked all of these recipes and taken my own photos. They are fairly simple recipes, most of them are quick to prepare and cook and all of them are delicious. I only post my successes! If something doesn't work out, I don't post it. I hope you enjoy this blog.

Friday, July 29, 2011

A cooking challenge

I've set myself a cooking challenge, similar to the movie 'Julie & Julia' where the main actress Julie (played by Amy Adams) is given a French cookbook written by the famous Julia Child (played by a sensational Meryl Streep). Julie is obsessed with Julia Childs so sets up a blog and goes about cooking everything in the book.

The book I have chosen is one which was given to my for my birthday this year. It's called 'Low-fat...more than 150 family recipes'.


So stay tuned for the recipes from this book  XD

No comments:

Post a Comment