Welcome to my cooking blog. My name is Michelle Jenkins. Let me start by admitting that these are NOT gourmet meals, they are NOT fine dining, but they are mine. I have cooked all of these recipes and taken my own photos. They are fairly simple recipes, most of them are quick to prepare and cook and all of them are delicious. I only post my successes! If something doesn't work out, I don't post it. I hope you enjoy this blog.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Nutella Pizza


This is the first dessert pizza I've ever tried and I was very impressed. This recipe is courtesy of my brother who made a bunch of home-mades pizzas for the family. This one is very easy and was a hit with everyone...even the adults XD

Ingredients:

  • Pizza base
  • Nutella
  • Fresh fruit of your choice. We had bananas and raspberries
  • Icing sugar

Method:

  1. Cook the pizza base as per packet instructions
  2. When still warm from the oven, spread enough Nutella over it to form a thick layer
  3. Arrange fresh fruit on top as you like
  4. Sprinkle with sifted icing sugar.

D-E-L-icious  XD

No comments:

Post a Comment