Welcome to my cooking blog. My name is Michelle Jenkins. Let me start by admitting that these are NOT gourmet meals, they are NOT fine dining, but they are mine. I have cooked all of these recipes and taken my own photos. They are fairly simple recipes, most of them are quick to prepare and cook and all of them are delicious. I only post my successes! If something doesn't work out, I don't post it. I hope you enjoy this blog.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

French Onion Chicken


This chicken dish is creamy and so flavoursome that it's a winner with this family. This serves 4 and is great served with roast potatoes and a green salad.

Ingredients:
  • 4 chicken breasts
  • 1 packet French Onion soup mix
  • 250ml low-fat natural Greek yoghurt
  • 2 cups sliced mushrooms
Method:
  1. Place the chicken breasts in a medium sized baking dish
  2. Place the mushrooms over the top
  3. In a small bowl mix the yoghurt and French Onion soup mix together - if a little thick, add a small amount of water
  4. Pour the yoghurt and soup mixture over the chicken and mushrooms
  5. Cover and bake in a 180 degrees celsius oven for 50-60mins.

D-E-L-icious  XD

No comments:

Post a Comment