Welcome to my cooking blog. My name is Michelle Jenkins. Let me start by admitting that these are NOT gourmet meals, they are NOT fine dining, but they are mine. I have cooked all of these recipes and taken my own photos. They are fairly simple recipes, most of them are quick to prepare and cook and all of them are delicious. I only post my successes! If something doesn't work out, I don't post it. I hope you enjoy this blog.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Easy Coconut Biscuits


These biscuits are so easy you will wonder why you haven't made them before! They tend to spread out on the baking tray so make sure you space them well. This makes 15-18 medium sized biscuits.

Ingredients:
  • 1 heaped cup self-raising flour
  • 1 cup dessicated or shredded coconut
  • 3/4 cup white sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 cup melted butter


Method:
  1. Pre-heat oven at 190 degrees celsius for 10 minutes
  2. Mix all ingredients together by hand until well combined
  3. Place teaspoon sized balls of the mixture onto a baking tray (you may need two batches)
  4. Bake at 190 degrees celsius for 12-18 minutes depending on how brown you like them.
D-E-L-icious  XD

No comments:

Post a Comment