Welcome to my cooking blog. My name is Michelle Jenkins. Let me start by admitting that these are NOT gourmet meals, they are NOT fine dining, but they are mine. I have cooked all of these recipes and taken my own photos. They are fairly simple recipes, most of them are quick to prepare and cook and all of them are delicious. I only post my successes! If something doesn't work out, I don't post it. I hope you enjoy this blog.

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Should we move?



Hi fellow foodies. I've been doing a lot of thinking of late and I am considering moving this blog to it's own domain name. So instead of the domain name being http://nellscookingblog.blogspot.com.au it could be www.knifeforkchew.com.

So I have some questions for you followers:

  1. If I do this, will you follow me to the new domain name?
  2. Because I am Australian - would you rather the new domain name be a dot com or a dot com dot au? I don't mind either way.
  3. Would you prefer me to keep it looking like a blog? Or turn it into a traditional website with a database of my recipes and articles?
  4. Would you be interested in subscribing if that were an option? That way you would get all new recipes the moment I've added them.
  5. There will be no charge for you followers of course, but I may consider advertising. How would you feel about that?
  6. What other content would you like to see on this blog/website?
Please leave your responses in the comments below. Or alternatively, please send me an email at michelle@mojoonlinesolutions.com.au

I value your opinions, so please tell me how you really feel :)

Thank you,

Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment