Welcome to my cooking blog. My name is Michelle Jenkins. Let me start by admitting that these are NOT gourmet meals, they are NOT fine dining, but they are mine. I have cooked all of these recipes and taken my own photos. They are fairly simple recipes, most of them are quick to prepare and cook and all of them are delicious. I only post my successes! If something doesn't work out, I don't post it. I hope you enjoy this blog.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Baked Zucchini


I have always steamed zucchini but now I find it boring, plus my youngest doesn't like sloppy vegies. I found this recipe for baking it and we were all impressed. From now on I will bake it.

Ingredients:
  • 2 zucchinis
  • 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
  • Salt & pepper
  • 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese

Method:
  1. Slice the zucchinis long ways and cut in half if they are too long
  2. Place them in a baking tray lined with baking paper
  3. Drizzle with olive oil
  4. Sprinkle with salt & pepper and parmesan cheese
  5. Bake at 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes. Check after 30 minutes.
Note: I didn't have fresh parmesan cheese, so I used the fake style kind in a can! It was still beautiful. It reminded me of the cheesy toast you used to get at 'Sizzler Restaurant' LOL...D-E-L-icious XD

No comments:

Post a Comment